Restoration Production Technician
SERVPRO® of Patchogue Water Restoration Technician - Restoration Production Technician
Our Franchise is seeking someone who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, has excellent communication skills, and is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Are you highly dependable and super-excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then you may be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow.
Benefits of working at SERVPRO of Patchogue:
· Health Benefits
· Paid sick/vacation/personal time
· Opportunity for growth
· Great work environment
Primary Responsibilities for water/fire technician:
· Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project.
· Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment appearance.
· Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Set up staging area and equipment for each project.
· Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
· Perform production processes following SERVPRO® production guidelines per work order and crew chief directions.
· Ensure clear two-way communication with crew chief and other technicians (especially regarding customer needs and concerns).
· Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown. Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
Position Requirements of water/fire technician:
· Effective oral communication
· Basic math skills
· Basic construction knowledge
· Experience in cleaning/restoration (preferred)
· IICRC certification preferred
· High school diploma/GED
· Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
· Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawls spaces, attics)
· Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
· Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
· Ability to work with/around cleaning products
· Bilingual: Spanish a plus
· Ability to work overtime required
· Participation in On-call rotation required
****Salary commensurate with experience****
****Willing to train the right candidate with a background in general labor, construction or maintenance, fire damage restoration, water damage, mold, Carpentry, Carpenter, Demolition, Demo, Drywall, Construction, general laborer, warehouse, handyman, handywoman, porter, janitor, maintenance technician, janitorial. Previous restoration experience preferred.******